The process of setting up a business can sometimes seem long and laborious. In this white paper, we take you through the key stages in setting up a business, from defining your project to starting up.
We approach administrative, financial, tax and legal issues with pragmatism and objectivity. We give you the keys to make your project a reality 🚀
The main stages in setting up a business
- Drawing up a business plan
- Identifying assistance for setting up a company
- Choosing the right legal structure
- Thinking about executive compensation
- Drawing up articles of association, contributions and registered office
- Open a bank account for the payment of contributions
- Choosing your VAT system
- Anticipating tax issues by choosing an income tax regime
- Publish your company’s legal notice
- Registering your company with the Registrar of the Commercial Court
☝️ Any questions? Any comments? Need advice? Contact us!
☝️ To find out how Altermès supports its customers, click here!
☝️ If you’d like to find out more about our vision of digital public accounting, click here!