In connection with the closing of its accounts on 12/31/2021, a client asked us to help it determine its taxable income.
Our customer’s company, part of a large group, has been impacted by several changes in scope over the course of 2021. These changes in the scope of consolidation have led to the recognition of a large number of exceptional transactions, making the determination of taxable income extremely complex.
Against a backdrop of fast closings, the CFO called on our tax expertise to help him deal with this delicate issue.
Course of the mission
Our work consisted of the following:
- Determining the accounting impact of changes in the scope of consolidation in 2021
- Cross-referencing with legal documentation
- Review of tax treatment of transactions
- Preparing tax results
- Entering forecast data in Cegid Tax
- Actual data entry in Cegid Tax including :
- Tax consolidation :
- Other tax returns
All our work was completed on schedule.
📞 If you need tax advice or support, contact our expert teams!
🔎 If you would like to find out more about Altermès, find out more about our accounting services !