Who hasn’t had to deal with the departure and replacement of an employee? This essential stage in a manager’s life is not always without its difficulties. As a result, it is not uncommon for a position to remain vacant for a relatively long period.
The role of the interim manager is precisely to reinforce your teams during these periods of absence.
It was against this backdrop that we intervened on behalf of an energy customer to ensure a few months’ recovery between 2 regional CFOs in the middle of the closing period.
- Management of accounting teams (15 people)
- Review of fixed assets (scrapping, CAPEX landings, impairment tests, statement of investments)
- Review of customer invoicing and collection (Aged balance, depreciation, provisions)
- Monitoring litigation and related provisions
- Supplier review (incoming orders, disputes, anomalies, FNP)
- Closing the accounts (tracking anomalies, allocating flows, specific closing operations, IFRS restatements, etc.).
- CAC management
- Transferring matters to the new CFO
The closing went perfectly, and the new CFO was able to take up his new post, capitalizing on the Altermès experience.